Green Loans are designed to finance energy and non-energy related projects with low interest rates.
Green Energy Loans allow individuals or companies to finance the adoption of renewable energy and energy efficiency measures with NEEREA program.
Green Environmental loans allow individuals or companies to finance projects related to pollution abatement, solid waste and waste water treatment, recycling, ecotourism, organic agriculture and landscaping within LEA program.
- Amount: Up to 100% of project value
- New facility; 10 years repayment + 6 months to 4 years grace
- Existing facility; 10 years repayment including 6 months to 2 years grace period
- Green Energy loan, not subsidized (LBP); 3.75% - 50%*1YTB =>Actual Effective Rate = 1.075%p.a.
- Green Environmental loan, not subsidized; (LBP); 3.75% - 50%*1YTB =>Actual Effective Rate = 1.075%p.a.
- Economic Sectors: All sectors can benefit ranging from individuals to companies
- Project must be located in Lebanon
- A technical study is required to be prepared by an Energy Service Company (ESCO) and approved by the Lebanese Center for Energy Conservation (LCEC)