A bridge loan is an interim financing facility to ensure your company never struggles to meet payments until the permanent financing (Long term loan) is obtained.
- Amount: No specific limit
- Economic Sector: All commercial sectors
- Facility Currency: LBP, USD and EUR (facilities in other currencies can be granted upon the bank's approval)
- Tenor: Between 1 - 6 months
- Collateral: Case by case
- Interest Rate: Fixed over the period. The rate is set according to the market conditions and credit score.